Download PDF of Revised UP Board Class 11 Syllabus Subject-Wise
Due to the Covid -19 pandemic, the classes are not commencing properly and students are facing problems in completing the UPMSP syllabus. Hence, we have provided the syllabus in an illustrative manner for UP Board class 11 syllabus for this academic year 2021-22 for the benefit of students. The UPMSE has deleted a few of the topics from the syllabus of up board class 11 to reduce the burden of students.
The Newly updated syllabus of up board class 11 pdf has a 30% reduction compared to the regular class 11th syllabus. Follow this article, get all the necessary information, and download the UPMSP prescribed syllabus of class 11th in PDF format.
It is notified to the students of UP Board Class 11th by the UPMSP for this academic session of 2021-22 that the Syllabus of every stream, has been reduced to 30% due to the delay of the session because of the Covid 19 pandemic.
The Vidya Setu Foundation is known to offer a free online coaching facility to all 11th and 12th students, no matter which stream they are studying. Due to the Covid 19 pandemic this year, the academic session of 2021-22 has been delayed. Hence the UPMSP reduced its Syllabus by 30% to benefit the students.
It is not recommended to go to classroom coaching for preparations since the pandemic conditions are not suitable. Hence Vidya Setu can be proved the very best option to rely upon during such a crisis. We made it super easy for you. We have made available new revised up board class 11 syllabus 2021-22 in English and Hindi both.
Visit Vidya Setu to enjoy the multiple benefits it offers to every class of 11th and 12th students during the Covid 19 pandemic so that you can have the best opportunity to be guided by a team of experts to cover your entire Syllabus efficiently.
UP Board Class 11 Syllabus 2021-22: Covered in Three Parts
The Deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma had made a decision that the first part of the syllabus of UP board class 11 will be aired on “Swayaprabha Channel” and “UP Doordarshan Channel”, which will help students to cover the class-wise, chapter wise, and topic wise UP Board Syllabus.
In the second part of UP Board class 11 syllabus 2021-22, students have to do self-study. And, the third part of the syllabus of UP board class 11 is the project work.
From this page, download the pdf of the revised syllabus of UP board class 11 in both Hindi and English medium and also download the PDF of Revised UP Board class 11 syllabus subject-wise for the academic year 2021-22.
Download PDF of (30% Reduced) Revised Syllabus of UP board Class 11: English Medium and Hindi Medium
The 30% reduced, revised UP board class 11 syllabus 2021-22 is available to download as a pdf from this page in both Hindi and in English medium. The students enrolled with the UP Board have to choose either of the media. The curriculum and the syllabus are the same for both mediums. Students who want to score good marks in the exam must go through the syllabus of UP board class 11. Given below are the free PDFs to download the Latest syllabus of UP board class 11. In the given PDFs you will find the syllabus for the UP Board Class 11 Commerce subjects syllabus, UP Board Class 11 Science subjects syllabus, and UP Board Class 11 Arts syllabus.
|UP Board Class 11 Syllabus (2021-22) (English & Hindi Mediums)||Download Here|
|UP Board Class 11 Syllabus (2021-22) in English Medium||Click Here|
|up board class 11 Hindi syllabus (2021-22)||Click Here|
Download PDF of (30% Reduced) Revised UP Board Class 11 Syllabus 2021-22: Subject-Wise
From this page, class 11 students can download and go through the revised subject-wise UP Board Class Science Syllabus, UP Board Class accounts Syllabus and Arts syllabus of UP board class 11. Go through the syllabus of UP board class 11 and prepare well for the exam.
Revised UP Board Class 11 Science Syllabus 2021
Section A – Reading
- One long passage followed by three short-answer questions and two vocabulary questions
Section B – Writing- 20 Marks
- Report writing/Note making and summary.
- Letter to the Editor/Business letter/complaint letters.
- Ten very short answer type questions on Narration, Synthesis, Transformation, Syntax, Idioms, and Phrases/Phrasal verbs, synonyms, antonyms, one-word substitution, Homophones.
- Translation from Hindi to English.
Section D – Literature
Hornbill – Text Book
- One long answer type of question.
- Two short answer-type questions.
- Three short answer-type questions based on a given poetry extract.
- Central idea.
Snapshots – Supplementary Reader
- One long answer type of question.
- Two short answer-type questions.
HORNBILL (Text Book)
- The Portrait of a Lady
- We’re Not Afraid to Die……….if We Can All Be Together
- Discovering Tut: The Saga Continues
- The landscape of the Soul
- The Ailing Planet: The Green Movements’ Role
- A Photograph
- The Laburnum Top.
- The Voice of the Rain
SNAPSHOTS (Supplementary Reader)
- The Summer of the Beautiful White Horse
- The Address
- Ranga’s Marriage
- Albert Einstein at school
- Mother’s Day
UP Board Class 11 English Marking Scheme 2021
|Section||Total marks||% Weightage|
|Writing Skill and Grammar||30||37.50%|
|Literature Textbook and Supplementary Reading Text||30||37.50%|
|Internal Assessment of Listening and Speaking Skills||20||–|
UP Board Revised Class 11 Physics Syllabus 2021
Given below, we have discussed the revised physics syllabus of UP board class 11 as per the new curriculum and syllabus.
Unit–I Physical World and Measurement
- Chapter–1: Physical World
- Chapter–2: Units and Measurements
- Chapter–3: Motion in a Straight Line
- Chapter–4: Motion in a Plane
Unit–III Laws of Motion
- Chapter–5: Laws of Motion
Unit–IV Work, Energy and Power
- Chapter–6: Work, Energy, and Power
Unit–V Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Chapter–7: System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Chapter–8: Gravitation
Unit–VII Properties of Bulk Matter
- Chapter–9: Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Chapter–10: Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Chapter–11: Thermal Properties of Matter
- Chapter–12: Thermodynamics
Unit–IX Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Chapter–13: Kinetic Theory
Unit–X Oscillations and Waves
- Chapter–14: Oscillations
- Chapter–15: Waves
Deleted Topics of UP Board Revised Class 11 Physics Syllabus
Many chapters have changed while there are others in which no reduction has been made. Also, many practicals have been reduced.
UP Board Class 11 Physics Marking Scheme 2021-22
|Unit No.||Name of Unit||No. of Periods||Marks|
|Unit–I||Physical World and Measurement||6||23|
|Chapter–1: Physical World|
|Chapter–2: Units and Measurements|
|Chapter–3: Motion in a Straight Line|
|Chapter–4: Motion in a Plane|
|Unit–III||Laws of Motion||10|
|Chapter–5: Laws of Motion|
|Unit–IV||Work, Energy, and Power||12||17|
|Chapter–6: Work, Energy, and Power|
|Unit–V||The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||16|
|Chapter–7: System of Particles and Rotational Motion|
|Unit–VII||Properties of Bulk Matter||22||20|
|Chapter–9: Mechanical Properties of Solids|
|Chapter–10: Mechanical Properties of Fluids|
|Chapter–11: Thermal Properties of Matter|
|Unit–IX||The behavior of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases||08|
|Chapter–13: Kinetic Theory|
|Unit–X||Oscillations and Waves||23||10|
Given below, we have discussed the revised syllabus of UP board class 11 as per the new curriculum and syllabus.
- Chapter 1: Sets
- Chapter 2: Relations and Functions
- Chapter 3: Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 4: Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Chapter 5: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 6: Linear Inequalities
- Chapter 7: Permutations and Combinations
- Chapter 8: Binomial Theorem
- Chapter 9: Sequences and Series
- Chapter 10: Straight lines
- Chapter 11: Conic Sections
- Chapter 12: Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chapter 13: Limits and Derivatives
- Chapter 14: Mathematical Reasoning
- Chapter 15: Statistics
- Chapter 16: Probability
UP Board Class 11 Maths Marking Scheme 2021-22
|No.||Units||No. of Periods||Marks|
|I.||Sets and Functions||43||23|
|V.||Statistics and Probability||21||10|
|Unit 1: Diversity in the Living World|
|Chapter 1 – The Living World|
|Chapter 2 – Biological Classification|
|Chapter 3 – Plant Kingdom|
|Chapter 4 – Animal Kingdom|
|Unit 2: Structural Organisation in Plants and Animals|
|Chapter 5 – Morphology of Flowering Plants|
|Chapter 6 – Anatomy of Flowering Plants|
|Chapter 7 – Structural Organisation in Animals|
|Unit 3: Cell- Structure and Functions|
|Chapter 8: Cell: The Unit of Life|
|Chapter 9: Biomolecules|
|Chapter 10: Cell Cycle and Cell Division|
|Unit 4: Plant Physiology|
|Chapter 11: Transport in Plants|
|Chapter 12: Mineral Nutrition|
|Chapter 13: Photosynthesis in Higher Plants|
|Chapter 14: Respiration in Plants|
|Chapter 15: Plant Growth and Development|
|Unit 5: Human Physiology|
|Chapter 16: Digestion and Absorption|
|Chapter 17: Breathing and Exchange of Gases|
|Chapter 18: Body Fluids and Circulation|
|Chapter 19: Excretory Products and Their Elimination|
|Chapter 20: Locomotion and Movement|
|Chapter 21: Neural Control and Coordination|
|Chapter 22: Chemical Coordination and Integration|
Deleted Topics of UP Board Revised Class 11 Biology Syllabus 2021-2022
Around half of the chapters have changed, while the other half do not have any changes. You should also see the deleted portion in practicals.
UP Board Class 11 Biology Marking Scheme 2021
|I||Diversity of Living Organisms||15|
|II||Structural Organisation in Plants and Animals||08|
|III||Cell: Structure and Function||15|
- Unit I: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Unit II: Structure of Atom
- Unit III: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Unit IV: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Unit V: States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Unit VI: Chemical Thermodynamics
- Unit VII: Equilibrium
- Unit VIII: Redox Reactions
- Unit IX: Hydrogen
- Unit X: s – Block Elements
- Unit XI: p – Block Elements
- Unit XII: Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Unit XIII: Hydrocarbons
- Unit XIV: Environmental Chemistry
Deleted Topics of UP Board Revised Class 11 Chemistry Syllabus 2021-2022
Many subtopics are removed from all the chapters except for chapter 4. Also, the last chapter is completely removed.
UP Board Class 11 Chemistry Marking Scheme 2021-22
|Unit No.||Title||No. of Periods||Marks|
|Unit I||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||10||11|
|Unit II||Structure of Atom||12|
|Unit III||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||06||04|
|Unit IV||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||14||21|
|Unit V||States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||09|
|Unit VI||Chemical Thermodynamics||14|
|Unit VIII||Redox Reactions||04||16|
|Unit X||s -Block Elements||05|
|Unit XI||p -Block Elements||09|
|Unit XII||Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques||10||18|
|Unit XIV||Environmental Chemistry (Deleted for 2021-22 Syllabus)|
Revised UP Board Class 11 Commerce Syllabus 2021
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Accounting
- Chapter 2: Theory Base of Accounting
- Chapter 3: Recording of Transactions-1
- Chapter 4: Recording of Transactions-2
- Chapter 5: Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Chapter 6: Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors
- Chapter 7: Depreciation, Provision, and Reserves
- Chapter 8: Bills of Exchange
- Chapter 9: Financial Statements-1
- Chapter 10: Financial Statements-2
- Chapter 11: Accounts of Incomplete Records
- Chapter 12: Applications of Computers in Accounting
- Chapter 13: Computerised Accounting System
- Chapter 14: Structuring Database for Accounting
- Chapter 15: Accounting System Using Database Management
Deleted Topics of UP Board Revised Class 11 Accounts Syllabus 2021
Bank Reconciliation Statement and Accounting for Bills of Exchange were removed in unit 2, and Incomplete Records were removed in unit 3. A few topics from unit 4 are also deleted.
|Unit 1 Development Policies and Experience (1947 – 1990)|
|Chapter 1- Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence|
|Chapter 2- Indian Economy (1950 – 1990)|
|Unit 2 Economic Reforms Since 1991|
|Chapter 3- Liberalisation, Privatisation, and Globalisation: An Appraisal|
|Unit 3 Current Challenges Facing The Indian Economy|
|Chapter 4- Poverty>|
|Chapter 5- Human Capital Formation in India|
|Chapter 6- Rural Development|
|Chapter 7- Employment Growth, Informalisation, and Other Issues|
|Chapter 8- Infrastructure|
|Chapter 9- Environment and Sustainable Development|
|Unit 4 Development Experiences Of India: A Comparison With Neighbors|
|Chapter 10- Comparative Development Experiences of India and Its Neighbours|
Deleted Topics of UP Board Revised Class 11 Economics Syllabus 2021
Sub-topics from measures of dispersion, correlation, index numbers, producer’s equilibrium, and more are removed. The topics have been deleted mainly in units 3, 4, 6, and 7.
|Unit 1: Foundations of Business|
|Chapter 1- Business, Trade, and Commerce|
|Chapter 2- Forms of Business Organisations|
|Chapter 3- Private, Public and Global Enterprises|
|Chapter 4- Business Services|
|Chapter 5- Emerging Mode of Businesses|
|Chapter 6- Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics|
|Unit 2: Corporate Organisation, Finance, and Trade|
|Chapter 7- Formation of a Company|
Chapter 8- Sources of Business Finance
Deleted Topics of UP Board Revised Class 11 Business Studies Syllabus 2021
A few topics from most of the chapters are deleted.
- Chapter 1- Introduction
- Chapter 2- Collection of Data
- Chapter 3- Organisation of Data
- Chapter 4- Presentation of Data
- Chapter 5- Measures of Central Tendency
- Chapter 6- Measures of Dispersion
- Chapter 7- Correlation
- Chapter 8- Index Numbers
- Chapter 9- Use of Statistical Tools
Revised syllabus of UP board class 11
SECTION I: EARLY SOCIETIES Introduction
- Focus: Africa, Europe till 15000 BCE
- Views on the origin of human beings
- Early societies
- Historians’ views on present-day gathering hunting societies.
SECTION II: EMPIRES
- Nomadic Empires-Focus: The Mongol, 13th to 14th century
- The nature of nomadism
- Formation of empires
- Conquests and relations with other states
- Historians’ views on nomadic societies and state formation.
SECTION III: CHANGING TRADITIONS
- Confrontation of Cultures- Focus on America, 15th to 18th century
- European voyages of exploration
- Search for gold; enslavement, raids, extermination.
- Indigenous people and cultures – the Arawaks, the Aztecs, the Incas
- The history of displacements
- Historians’ viewpoints on the slave trade
In accordance with the above, the remaining 70 percent of the total syllabus is as follows:
SECTION I: EARLY SOCIETIES 10 marks
- Writing and City Life
Focus: Iraq, 3rd millennium BCE
- Growth of towns
- Nature of early urban societies
- Historians’ debate on uses of writing
SECTION II: EMPIRES 25 marks
- An Empire across three Continents
- Focus: Roman empire, 27 BCE to 600 CE
- Political evolution
- Economic expansion
- Religion-culture foundation
- Late antiquity
- Historians’ views on the institution of slavery
- Central Islamic Lands
- Focus: 7th to 12th centuries
- Historians’ viewpoints on the nature of the crusades.
SECTION III: CHANGING TRADITIONS 25 marks
Focus: Western Europe, 13th-16th century
- Feudal society and economy
- Feudal society and economy
- Formation of states
- Church and Society
- Historians’ views on the decline of feudalism
- Changing Cultural Traditions
Focus on Europe, 14th to 17th century
- New ideas and new trends in literature and arts
- Relationship with earlier ideas
- The contribution of West Asia
- Historians’ viewpoints on the validity of the notion ‘European Renaissance’
SECTION IV: TOWARDS MODERNIZATION 30 marks
The Industrial Revolution
Focus on England, 18th and 19th century
- Innovations and technological change
- Patterns of growth
- The emergence of a working-class
- Historians’ viewpoints, debate on ‘Was there an Industrial Revolution?
- Displacing Indigenous People
Focus on North America and Australia, 18th – 20th century
- European colonists in North America and Australia
- Formation of white settler societies
- Displacement and repression of local people
- Historians’ viewpoints on the impact of European settlement on indigenous population.
- Paths to modernization
Focus on East Asia, late 19th and 20th century
- Militarization and economic growth in Japan
- China and the Communist alternative.
- Historians’ debate on the meaning of modernization.
Part‐A: Fundamentals of Physical Geography
Unit‐1: The Earth
- Distribution of oceans and continents.
- Landforms and their evolution.
- Pressure‐pressure belts; winds‐planetary, seasonal and local; air masses and fronts; tropical and extratropical cyclones.
- World climates‐classification Koeppen, Differences in parameter between koeppen and Thornthwaite, Global warming and climatic changes.
- Climate and Global Concerns.
- Basics of Oceanography.
- Oceans – distribution of temperature and salinity.
- Ocean resources and pollution.
Part‐B: India‐ Physical Environment
Structure and Relief; Physiographic Divisions.
Unit‐6: Climate, Vegetation, and Soil
- Weather and climate – spatial and temporal distribution of temperature,
- pressure winds and rainfall, Indian monsoon: mechanism, onset, and withdrawal, the variability of rainfalls: spatial and temporal; use of weather charts; Climatic types (Koeppen).
Unit‐7: Hazards and Disasters: Causes, Consequences, and Management
Part‐C: Practical Work
- Map projection‐ Latitude, longitude and time, typology, construction and properties of projection: Conical with one standard parallel and Mercator’s projection. (only two projections)
Part‐A: Introduction of sociology
Unit‐5: Doing sociology: Research Methods‐
- 1‐ Methods.
- 2‐ Tools & Techniques: observation, interview & Questionnaire.
- 3‐ The significance of Fieldwork in sociology.
Part‐B: Understanding society
Unit‐1: Social structure, stratification & social processes in a society:
- 1‐ Social structure.
- 2‐ Social stratification: Class, caste, Gender.
- 3‐ Social processes: cooperation, competition, conflict.
Unit‐3: Environment & society:
- 1‐ Ecology & Society.
- 2‐ Environment crises & social responses.
- 3‐ Sustainable development.
Part (A)Unit II
- 1- Election and representation – Elections and Democracy. Election system in India, Reservation of Constituencies, Free and fair Elections, Electoral Reforms.
- 1- Local Governments – Why do we need Local Governments?
- Growth of Local Government in India, 73rd and 74th Amendments, implementation of 73rd and 74th Amendments.
- 1- Political Theory: An introduction –
- What is Politics? What do we study in Political theory? Putting Political theory to practice. Why should we study Political Theory?
UP Board Class 11 Arts Syllabus 2021-22- Deleted Topics
Psychology: Chapter 8 and 9 are entirely removed, while a few topics from chapters 5, 6, and 7 are deleted.
History: The introduction chapter of Early Societies (theme 1), Nomadic Empires (theme 5), and Confrontation of Cultures (theme 8) is entirely removed from the syllabus.
Political Science: Unit 3, 13, 14, 15 are entirely deleted, while a few topics from unit 7 are removed.
Geography: There are many reductions made on this subject. A lot of chapters and topics have been removed.
UP Board Class 11 Subjects 2021: Stream- Wise
Once the students have cleared the class 10th exam, they have to choose a particular stream to pursue class 11 and class 12. The streams for UP board class 11 and 12 are Science, Commerce, and Arts. Given below are the UP board class 11 subjects 2021-22 of every stream which students have to study for this academic year.
UP Board Class 11 Science Subjects 2021
|Medical & Non-Medical Subjects||UP Board Class 11 Science Subjects 2021-22|
|Medical||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and an Optional Subject.|
|Non- Medical||Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, and an Optional Subject.|
UP Board Class 11 Commerce Subjects 2021
|No. of Subjects||Name of Subjects|
|5.||Physical Education (optional)|
UP Board Class 11 Arts Subjects 2021
|No. of Subjects||Name of Subjects|
UP Board Class 11 Exam 2021-22: Preparation Tips
To prepare for the syllabus of UP board class 11, students must go thoroughly with the revised UP Board class 11 syllabus, subjects, and marking scheme as well. From all the subjects, students need to remember a lot of formulas, theories, and solve questions. However, preparing for the UP board exam without the complete knowledge of the revised 30% reduced UP Board Class 11 syllabus is not at all recommended.
- Students must refer to the NCERT books and should cover each and every chapter and topic as per the revised UP board syllabus 2021-22
- Note down the pointer from every chapter, try to understand them, and learn them.
- Remember the concept by heart.
- Students must solve problems for better understanding.
- After the completion of one chapter, students must solve the questions at the end of the chapter.
The Important Point to be considered for syllabus of UP board class 11
- The UP Board will decide the exam syllabus of the class 11th and the exams are to hold at the school level only.
- It is recommended to every class 11th candidate to get well aware of the newly prescribed Syllabus before the exams.
- You can download the syllabus of UP board class 11 from the UPMSP online portals or by the link given in this article.
- UP Board Class 11 Syllabus 2021-22 is very well consistent with the NCERT books and its Syllabus. It consists of many similar and revised topics of the NCERT books.
- Students must follow their prescribed Syllabus as per the board guidelines to prepare according to it.
- class 11 up board syllabus 2021-2022 should be checked carefully well before the exam and must clear all the doubts about it. Follow the specific syllabus pattern as per your selected stream in class 11th.
- No doubt about the importance of class 11th and 12th syllabus, whatever the stream you choose. The Syllabus of UP Board Class 11 Art Side Subjects, UP Board Class 11 Commerce Subject, or Up Board Class 11 Science Subjects makes you clear India’s toughest entrance exams if prepared carefully.
How To Get The Most Reliable UP Board Class 11 Syllabus 2021-22
By visiting the UP Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad(UPMSP) website, students can check the UP Board Class 11 Syllabus 2021-22. By following the given steps, one can download the correct Syllabus of UP board class 11th 2021. This online address also includes the curriculum of different subjects of class 11th to have a precise idea of studying for exams. Check the UP Board Class 11 Syllabus 2021-22 carefully to make your preparation strategy and the most important portion that is needed to cover carefully.
- Get a visit to the online portal of UP board as UPMSPedu.in
- At the bottom of the web page, you are provided the important notice and the download section.
- This page covers the syllabus link for inspecting the Syllabus.
- You should search the words’ syllabus class 11th and 12th session 2021-2022′ for getting the direct link to the Syllabus.
- After visiting the above caption link, a new page will open to provide you the UP board syllabus.
- The up board class 11 syllabus pdf consisting of each subject with relevant exam topics.
- Find your most relevant subjects as per your stream out of the entire UP Board Class 11 Syllabus 2021-22.
- Either save the up board class 11 syllabus pdf page directly to your device or click the download button to get the syllabus sheet.
- Either download it on a smartphone or take a printout to get the fresh sheet of Syllabus in your hand.
Why does everyone need to consider the UP board syllabus 2021?
The Syllabus must be considered before the exams by all the students in order to get aware of their study plan to cover the entire Syllabus before exams.
- The class 11th sometimes forms the basis of the class 12th syllabus, hence needed to be studied carefully.
- Students can have better planning to cover the Syllabus more systematically.
- Class 11th and 12th combined Syllabus is important to study carefully with all concepts crystal clear to crack India’s toughest entrance exams (like JEE, NEET, CA foundation, UPSEE).
- Students can get the idea of the marks distribution in the exams by analyzing the Syllabus well.
- The UP board syllabus is also important to be considered for teachers and gives the idea of teaching the entire Syllabus.
The UP Board Class 11 Syllabus 2021-22 is updated due to the Covid 19 pandemic by UPMSP. Students must inspect the Syllabus carefully, in order to make study preparations accordingly. You can visit UPMSPedu.in to check the Syllabus and can download it. Study with the Vidya Setu recommended free online video lectures of all subjects for Class 11th and 12th, to ensure your study plan works efficiently.
Q1. Which is the responsible body to announce the UP board syllabus?
The UP board class 11th syllabus 2021-22 is announced by UPMSP, the regulating body for all academic and non-academic UP board-related activities.
Q2. Where can I view UP Board Class 11 Syllabus?
The class 11th UP board candidates can visit official websites UPMSPedu.in to analyze their relevant Syllabus of academic session 2021-22.
Q3. To what extent did the UP board reduce the Syllabus?
As per the announcement of the latest syllabus of UP board class 11, UPMSP has notified the class 11th students of a reduction of 30% in their regular Syllabus due to the Covid 19 pandemic.
Q4. Which is the best way to get reliable UP board notifications?
The UPMSPedu.in the UP board’s official online portal, is the best mode of viewing the class 11th syllabus 2021-22.