UP Board Class 11 Maths Syllabus 2023-24: Download Now!
Follow the UP Board websites to get the latest information regarding your completely revised UP Board Class 11 Maths Syllabus 2021-22 for the academic session of 2021-22. Students should note the syllabus carefully and prepare for the exams accordingly.
UP board announced the Mathematics syllabus for class 11th of the academic session of 2021-22. This will help the students while preparing for the most difficult subject of mathematics for the exams. Students can measure their weaknesses and strengths and focus on a particular topic that is difficult for them. The student should analyze the newly updated UP Board Class 11 Maths Syllabus carefully topic-wise. Some topics are easy and scoring, while others involve lengthy calculations and derivations. Know which topic is needed by you to practice the most. Prepare the mathematics syllabus efficiently in the limited time period until your exams to score good marks in the toughest subject. The UP Board Class 11 Maths Syllabus is reduced due to the international pandemic of Covid-19 by 30%. Follow the article to know what is to be studied in this academic session 2021-22.
Download up board class 11 other subjects syllabus from below links
|UP Board Class 11 Physics Syllabus||UP Board Class 11 Hindi Syllabus|
|UP Board Class 11 Economics Syllabus||UP Board Class 11 Chemistry Syllabus|
Vidya Setu is the Online Platform that provides free online classes to all Class 11th and Class 12th students no matter whatever stream they opted for, like UP Board Class 11 Commerce Subject. Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, it is better to get away from the busy coaching classrooms since it may risk your life.
Get enrolled with the Vidya Setu in Covid-19 crisis that provides you a better alternative of coaching classrooms to teach you by providing online lectures just at your home. Enjoy the free online video lectures of each subject to easily cover the entire UP Board Class 11 Syllabus 2023-24 accessible on your electronic devices.
Detailed UP Board 11 Maths Syllabus 2021-22
|Chapter 1 Sets|
|Chapter 2 Relations and Functions|
|Chapter 3 Trigonometric Functions|
|Chapter 4 Principle of Mathematical Induction|
|Chapter 5 Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations|
|Chapter 6 Linear Inequalities|
|Chapter 7 Permutations and Combinations|
|Chapter 8 Binomial Theorem|
|Chapter 9 Sequences and Series|
|Chapter 10 Straight lines|
|Chapter 11 Conic Sections|
|Chapter 12 Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry|
|Chapter 13 Limits and Derivatives|
|Chapter 14 Mathematical Reasoning|
|Chapter 15 Statistics|
|Chapter 16 Probability|
UP Board 11 Maths Syllabus 2021-22 With Topic Wise Marks Distribution
UP board has announced a newly updated Class 11th Maths syllabus along with the weightage distribution so that students can enjoy this opportunity due to the Covid-19 crises. For practicing maths efficiently, students are first required to check the topics carefully. The class 11th mathematics topics are much diverse in nature; one can be a master of algebra, then he may fail calculus to counter with limits or the most lengthy trigonometry to deal with. Hence it is not easy but possible to score well in mathematics if studied efficiently. Hence it is recommended for all the students to learn mathematics as per the marks distribution topic-wise.
UP Board Class 11 Maths Syllabus in Hindi
UP Board Class 11 Maths Syllabus in Hindi- Part 1
UP Board Class 11 Maths CHAPTER-WISE WEIGHTAGE
What Is The Correct Way To Deal With Class 11th Mathematics?
UP Board Class 11 Maths Syllabus comprises topics such as Set theory and Functions, Trigonometry, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus(differential), Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics, and Probability. Each topic consists of multiple chapters. The syllabus announced by the UP Board provides you with complete information about the weightage distribution and marking scheme that you will face in the exams.
It is better to start preparation by dealing with Algebra and Trigonometry first and then moving to coordinate geometry, which will take you to the 3rd dimension of thinking along with a straight line.
While the Sets and Functions, statistics, and probability, and Mathematical Reasoning are very scoring subjects better to deal at last. The differential calculus has to be practiced as much as possible for maintaining the continuity of your performance. The following point needs to be remembered for having a better study plan and can cover the class 11th maths syllabus efficiently.
- Prepare with full concentration and cover each topic conceptually; it will definitely benefit you in the upcoming competitive exams series.
- Make a study plan for this academic session to score well.
- Mark the important dates of the assignments in the calendar to emphasize them with more care.
- You can even think of the syllabus as your academic calendar also.
- Think about why a specific topic is left in the reduced course. This is because of its more priority than others. Hence prepare every topic carefully.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic this year, UP Board has reduced the Mathematics syllabus up to 30% to facilitate the students in the crisis. Get a visit to the UP Board online website to know what exactly is the syllabus pattern as per the topics and what is its marking scheme. Get enrolled with the Vidya Setu to enjoy the free online video lectures covering every topic, which will keep you away from the classroom coaching because of the Covid-19 crisis.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which institution announces the UP board Class 11th Maths syllabus?UPMSP, a UP Board branch, is responsible for announcing the class 11th and class 12th maths syllabus for 2021-22. This year due to the Covid-19 pandemic, UPMSP reduced the maths course by 30%.
- To which extent UP maths syllabus for class 11th is reduced? This year UP board maths syllabus is reduced by 30% of the regular syllabus. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the academic session of 2021-22 delays, hence to facilitate the students, UPMSP announces a significant reduction of 30%.
- From where can I get UP Board class 11th syllabus 2021-22?
Candidates are recommended to check the UP Board websites like UPMSPedu.in to get the latest updated notifications regarding the syllabus or academic calendar.
- Which is the best mode to view UP Board Maths Class 11th syllabus 2021? None other than the official UP board website is the best and most reliable way to get any information regarding the UP Board Class 11 Maths Syllabus.