CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper: Download PDF of Last 7 Years
CBSE class 12 physical education sample paper for the academic year 2020-21 is published by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The sample paper of CBSE class 12 physical education with a solution is available here to download in pdf format for free. Solving CBSE class 12 physical education sample paper 2020 is very important for students to score good marks in the Board exam 2021.
Physical Education gives students knowledge about the development and care of the body through practical exercises and games as well as theoretical knowledge about the management of games. 12th Grade students taking physical education exams must go through the CBSE class 12 physical education sample paper available at Vidya Setu for download in the pdf format. Students who are appearing for the class 12th CBSE physical education exam 2021 must start their preparation now, as time is fleeting very fast. Class 12 is very crucial for every student. They need to prepare very well for the CBSE class 12th board exam.
VidyaSetu provides candidates with CBSE class 12 sample papers of physical education with solutions. By solving the sample paper, students can check their preparation level for the upcoming physical education exam. Previous year’s physical education studies papers will provide better insight for the CBSE class 12 board exam. Also, students can enrich their writing skills, and get familiar with the question paper pattern.
CBSE class 12 Physical Education Sample paper –
Download Pdf of CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper and Marking Scheme
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper & Marking Scheme 2020-21 (with Solution)
|Sample Paper||Download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper PDF 2020-2021|
|Marking Scheme||Download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Marking Scheme 2020-2021|
- The question paper consists of 30 questions and all are compulsory
- Question 1-12 carries 01 marks each and are Multiple Choice Questions
- Questions 13-16carry 02 marks each and shall not exceed 40-60 words
- Questions 17-26 carry 03 marks each and shall not exceed 80 -100 words
- Questions 27 – 30 carry 05 marks each and shall not exceed 150-200words
Q1. Interval Training is used for developing
Resistance ability against fatigue is called
Q2. The acceleration of an object will increase as the net force increases depending on its
Q3. The physiological factor determining speed:
- Explosive strength
- Muscle composition
- Both a) & c)
________________ bone comes out of socket in hip dislocation.
For all the questions and solutions of CBSE class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2020-21, download the CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2021 & CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Marking Scheme 2021 from the links given Above.
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper & Marking Scheme 2019-20 (with Solution)
|Sample Paper||Download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper PDF 2019-2020|
|Marking Scheme||Download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Marking Scheme 2019-2020|
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper & Marking Scheme 2018-19 (with Solution)
|Sample Paper||Download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper PDF 2018-2019|
|Marking Scheme||Download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Marking Scheme 2018-2019|
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper & Marking Scheme 2017-18 (with Solution)
|Sample Paper||Download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper PDF 2017-2018|
|Marking Scheme||Download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Marking Scheme 2017-2018|
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper & Marking Scheme 2016-17 (with Solution)
|Sample Paper||Download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper PDF 2016-2017|
|Marking Scheme||Download CBSE Class 12th Physical Education Marking Scheme 2016-2017|
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper & Marking Scheme 2015-16 (with Solution)
|Sample Paper||Download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper PDF 2015-2016|
|Marking Scheme||Download CBSE Class 12th Physical Education Marking Scheme 2015-2016|
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper & Marking Scheme 2014-15 (with Solution)
|Sample Paper||Download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper PDF 2014-2015|
|Marking Scheme||Download CBSE Class 12th Physical Education Marking Scheme 2014-2015|
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper- Compartment Set
Download the pdf given below of the CBSE class 12 physical education sample paper of the compartment set. Students who will be appearing for CBSE class 12 physical education compartment exam 2021 can solve the compartment set sample papers to clear the exam.
Physical Education class 12 previous year question paper pdf-
Download Cbse class 12 physical education previous year papers from the links given below. Once done with sample papers, students gain enough confidence to move to Board Question papers. Candidates are required to solve the previous year question papers to judge their understanding of each topic individually.
- 2020- Cbse class 12 question paper 2020
- 2019- Cbse class 12 question paper 2019
- 2018-Cbse class 12 question paper 2018
- 2017-Cbse class 12 question paper 2017
- 2016-Cbse class 12 question paper 2016
- 2015- Cbse class 12 question paper 2015
Students preparing for CBSE Class 12 Physical Education exam must also be sure about the revised paper pattern by CBSE due to the current situation of the Covid-19 pandemic. Hence, before the board exam students must prepare themselves as per the new and revised paper pattern. Find the major updates brought by CBSE in this year’s board exams and curriculum listed below.
CBSE Class 12 Exam 2020-21: Major Updates
- The CBSE has reduced the 30% CBSE class 12 Syllabus 2020-21, announced on the official website.
- Due to the pandemic Covid-19, the CBSE class 12 Exam 2021 will be conducted on 4th May’21.
- The CBSE class 12 Practical Examinations will be conducted in schools from 1st March’21.
- CBSE class 12th exam 2021 will be conducted offline in the writing mode only.
- According to CBSE class 12 Date Sheet, the class 12 Physical Education Board Exam will conduct on 8th May’21.
- As per the new Press Release the cbse class 12 result for batch 2020-21, will be announced on 15th July’21.
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Exam Pattern 2020-21
The physical education curriculum is divided into two part between Practical and Theory-
- Practical- Begins from 1st March’21, MM- 30 marks
- Theory Exam has a weightage of 70 marks.
- The paper pattern can be easily analyzed by the sample papers provided above as it will give you a fair idea about the Board Exam Question Paper and what all questions are most important.
- Also, go through the table below to understand the marks distribution between practical and theory exams.
|Time||10:30 am – 1:30 PM|
You cannot solve the above-provided sample papers without going through the important topics provided below thoroughly so make sure to go to the topics provided below with marks distribution between practical and theory exams.
|Planning in sports||70 marks|
|Sports and nutrition|
|Yoga and lifestyle|
|Physical education and sports for CWSN|
|Children and women in sports|
|Test and measurement in sports|
|Physiology and injuries in sports|
|Biomechanics and sports|
|Psychology and sports|
|Training in sports|
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper: Steps to Download
The class 12 physical education sample paper 2020-21 with a solution is available at the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education i.e., cbse.gov.in. Every year, the CBSE curriculum publishes the CBSE physical education sample paper for the students to practice well for the upcoming CBSE board exam and also to give them an idea of the paper pattern. Given below are the easy steps which will guide you to download the CBSE class 12 physical education sample paper 2020-21 as well as of previous years.
- You can official CBSE download the sample papers and compartment papers provided to you above on this page easily with just a click OR
- Visit the official website of CBSE i.e., cbse.gov.in.
- From the home page, click on the “Board Examination Tab”.
- A drop-down menu will appear, select Sample Question Papers from there.
- Multiple academic years will appear. After clicking on the academic year, click on the subject which you want to download.
- Download the CBSE class 12 sample paper for future reference.
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2020-21
Physical education is an optional subject as one of the six major subjects which a student chooses in 11th standard. Physical education can be taken as a subject with commerce, science, or arts stream. Students from the commerce stream can also visit the Class 12 Commerce syllabus and to know the other subjects syllabus as well, You can visit Cbse Class 12 Syllabus.
Before solving the above-provided sample papers, students must know what is the revised syllabus of Physical Education for the year 2021. Due to the pandemic Covid-19, the CBSE class 12 physical education syllabus 2020-21 has reduced by 30% as students felt a lack of attention and proper studying was missing in the online classes during Covid-19. The Central Board of Secondary Education has removed a few of the topics from the syllabus. The Revised (Reduced 30%) CBSE class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2020-21 is given below in a pdf format.
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education- Important Questions
Given below are a few of the important questions of CBSE class 12 Physical education for the upcoming exam 2020-21. What does the word “Coping strategies” mean, when talking about sports psychology?
Q1. Define Motor Development.
Q2. What are renewable resources?
Q3. Define Motor Development.
Q4. What motor quality does a senior citizen lack, who finds difficulty in tying the shoelaces while sitting on a chair?
Q5. The river rafting belt of River Ganga in Uttarakhand near Rishikesh is a popular venue among adventure-lovers and thousands of National and International tourists visit every year. It helps a lot in generating revenue and developing the state’s economy. But, the use of the river for recreational purposes is impacting the river environment negatively. An important social survey conducted recently found water pollution, loss of vegetation, cultural degradation, and displacement of wildlife, resulting directly due to rafting and camping activities. Despite there being rules and regulations to maintain the holy river and its surroundings, violation of these norms is regularly happening, due to which there is a great threat to the ecology and the river environment. Answer the following questions given below:
(1) What are the threats posed to the River Ganga due to commercial river rafting and camping?
(2) What values do you learn from the above passage?
(3) What measures will you suggest to improve this environment?
Q6. What is ‘Kraus-Weber-Test’? Explain the administration of the Kraus-Weber test in detail.
Q7. What do you mean by ‘Healthy-Weight’? Explain the methods to control ‘Healthy-Body Weight to lead healthful-living’.
Q8. What do you mean by ‘Oxygen-Intake’ and ‘Oxygen-Uptake’? Explain the effects of exercise on the Respiratory system.
Q9. What is a projectile? Explain any three factors that affect a projectile trajectory.
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Book 2021
The best-recommended book for the preparation of the CBSE Class 12 Physical Education exam 2021 is NCERT Book. NCERT provides a detailed explanation of every topic in a very easy language. Also, NCERT CBSE class 12 Physical Education books are cheap in price. And, students can even download the CBSE class 12 Physical education book pdf for free.
CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2021- Preparation Tips
CBSE class 12 Board exams have always been something students are nervous about because of regular pressure from parents and teachers. Students are always advised to prepare well for the class 12 exam and are asked to devote more of their time to preparations. But some of the students miss out on the important preparation tips and end up under huge pressure during the time of exams. Given below are preparation tips suggested by Previous Year’s CBSE class 12 toppers students which helped them to score good marks in Board Exam.
- Before starting the preparation students must go thoroughly with the CBSE class 12 Syllabus 2020-21.
- Students must make a proper study schedule according to the difficulty of the topic.
- Try to revise the topics maximum time and learn all the formulas by heart.
- To stay focused and motivated toward the preparation for the CBSE class 12 exam 2021, students must eat healthily and do physical exercises daily.
- For better understanding and for an effective revision, students must solve the CBSE class 12 sample paper 2020-21, solve the last few years sample papers, and go through the marking scheme of each subject.
- Lastly, students should stay calm during exams and confident with their preparation.
Related Post: Join Free Online Video Classes for Preparation
Why are candidates advised to solve the CBSE sample paper?
- It helps students in understanding what kind of questions can come in the physical education examination and also test their knowledge and preparation.
- Students will get aware of the marking scheme and the board exam paper pattern.
- Candidates can analyze their preparation for the coming exam by solving the previous year’s question papers.
- Candidates will also understand how to manage to complete the exam on time.
We hope that CBSE class 12th candidates have found the CBSE sample paper for physical education class 12 beneficial for the preparation for the physical education exam. Stay tuned with VidyaSetu, and it will keep you updated and tuned for all the information regarding CBSE Board.
Download the CBSE class 12 physical Education sample paper directly from here:
VidyaSetu provides free online video classes to students of classes 11th and 12th, and at the same time all the latest updates regarding CBSE Boards exams and curriculum. Teachers at VidyaSetu are experienced as well as expertise in their specific subjects, faculty is always available to students for problem solving and guidance.
– Why VidyaSetu
- Regular Updates- VidyaSetu provides all the Latest Updates on the CBSE curriculum, exams, and results. It is a trustable source for an incredible number of students looking for sites providing them full support from online classes to result in dates.
- Best Content- VidyaSetu provides the most trusted and unfiltered content in a way to makes it easily understandable to students. VidyaSetu online classes teach Students in ways to make every concept crystal clear to them.
- Learn Anything- VidyaSetu provides online classes of all major subjects for Classes 11th and 12th, you can study any topic available on our YouTube Channel for Free and at the same time ask doubts without any hesitation as you have in online or offline classes.
CBSE class 12 Board Exam is not away anymore, soon the students would want to know about their preparation and that is why VidyaSetu has provided CBSE class 12 Physical Education Sample Papers, previous year question papers, and compartment papers.
Students should make sure to solve Sample Papers and go through the marking scheme so that during exams they don’t feel the pressure anymore. Students looking for the latest sample papers, revised syllabus, notes or NCERT solutions can find it at VidyaSetu or on the official website of CBSE.