CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus 2023-24
Looking for CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus (2022-23)? You have landed on the right page. Vidya Setu provides the Revised syllabus for the class 12 commerce syllabus (2022-23), with the revised marking scheme, deleted topics, books, complete subject list, and many more.
Commerce is one of the three major streams of the 12th Grade curriculum, there are five class 12 commerce subjects in which three subjects are mandatory, one is language and one is an optional subject (may differ). Find the table listed below imparting knowledge about mandatory and optional subjects. Students can go through the Model test for Rbse as well since the curriculum is majorly the same for this year. For preparation, students can also go through the NCERT Class 12 Commerce Books PDF for free which they will have to otherwise buy offline.
|Mandatory Subjects||Optional Subjects|
|Business Studies||Physical Education|
For the preparation of the class 12 examination, Commerce students must know Cbse class 12 commerce syllabus, students can refer to the NCERT books, sample papers, or previous year question papers. For students to score good marks in the class 12 board exams, we have come up with a free download of NCERT CBSE Class 12 Books for every subject.
Students continually struggled with low internet speed, power cuts, and unnecessary distractions while relying on online classes. This ultimately resulted in chaos and left students incompetent and unprepared. Students must also solve class 12 commerce sample papers for better preparation
We provide all the necessary information regarding the Syllabus, Subjects, Exams, results, question papers, sample papers, admit cards how to study, tips, and tricks for easy memorizing difficult topics. We are your virtual guides to save your time so that you can focus on your studies and do better in your Board Exams. Register with us to get all the required updates on time.
Download CBSE Syllabus for Class 12th Commerce (2022-23) Subject-Wise
The Central Board of Secondary Education has made an announcement regarding the reduction of CBSE class 12 commerce syllabus 2022-23. And the paper pattern is also being revised for this academic year.
Download CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus- Accountancy
The CBSE Class 12 Accountancy syllabus gives students a firm foundation in basic accounting principles and methodology, it also acquaints them with the changes taking place in the presentation and analysis of accounting information, keeping in view the development of accounting standards and use of computers.
The project work given to students is a way to apply their theoretical knowledge into a live project so that their understanding broadens.
The theory portion weightage in accountancy is 80 marks and project work is allocated 20 marks, in total the subject is 100 marks.
Given below is the CBSE class 12 accountancy syllabus pdf download link for students to download for free.
- Download CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2022-23 (Revised)
- Download Deleted Portions of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Updated Syllabus and Marking Scheme
|Part A||Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organizations, Partnership Firms, and Companies||60|
|Unit 1. Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organizations||10|
|Unit 2. Accounting for Partnership Firms||30|
|Unit 3. Accounting for Companies||20|
|Part B||Financial Statement Analysis||20|
|Unit 4. Analysis of Financial Statements||12|
|Unit 5. Cash Flow Statement||8|
|Part C||Project Work||20|
|Part B||Computerized Accounting|
|Unit 4. Computerized Accounting||20|
|Part C||Practical Work||20|
|Practical work will include:||–|
|Practical File (4 Marks)||–|
|Practical Examination (12 Marks) (One Hour)||–|
|Viva Voce 4 Marks||–|
Download CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus- Business Studies
Business Studies at the CBSE Class 12 level develops a good understanding of the principles and practices bearing in business (trade and industry) as well as their relationship with society. The business studies curriculum is divided into theory with a weightage of 80 marks and project work with a weightage of 20 marks. Students often find business studies very cumbersome and can take the help of CBSE class 12 sample papers online business studies lectures and class 12 business studies notes.
Students are advised to go through NCERT books very attentively, and then solve business studies sample papers and previous year question papers as well as business studies case studies class 12. You can find the syllabus of business studies class 12 CBSE 2022-23 below and can also compare the deleted topics of the business studies class 12 syllabus.
- Download CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus 2022-23 (Revised)
- Download Deleted syllabus of business studies class 12 CBSE 2022-23
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus and Marking Scheme 2022-23
|Part A||Principles and Functions of Management||50|
|1.||Nature and Significance of Management||16|
|2.||Principles of Management|
|Part B||Business Finance and Marketing||30|
|Part C||Project Work (One)||20|
Download CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus- Economics
The Economics courses are introduced in such a way that in the initial stage, the learners are introduced to the economic realities that the nation is facing today along with some basic statistical tools to understand these broader economic realities. In the later stage, the learners are introduced to economics as a theory of abstraction.
Economics is a mandatory subject of commerce syllabus, its curriculum is divided into theory and project work. Weightage for theory and project work is 80 marks and 20 marks each.
CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus and Marking Scheme 2022-23
|Part A Introductory Macroeconomics||Total – 40|
|National Income and Related Aggregates||10|
|Money and Banking||6|
|Determination of Income and Employment||12|
|Government Budget and the Economy||6|
|Balance of Payments||6|
|Part B Indian Economic Development||Total – 40|
|Development Experience (1947-90) and Economic Reforms since 1991||12|
|Current Challenges facing Indian Economy||22|
|Development Experience of India – A Comparison with Neighbours||06|
|Part C: Project Work||20|
Download CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus- Informatics Practices
The Informatics Practices aims at teaching students the skills in Relational Databases, generating queries, helping students gain a working knowledge of a computer system and its peripherals.
In Class 12 Information practices or IP, theory paper has been granted 70 marks and practicals are of 30 Marks.
- Download CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus 2022-23 (Revised)
- Download Deleted Portions of CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus and Marking Scheme 2022-23
|Unit-1: Data Handling – 2||30|
|Unit-2: Basic Software Engineering||15|
|Unit-3: Data Management – 2||15|
|Unit-4: Society, Law, and Ethics – 2||10|
Download CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus- Mathematics
The CBSE class 12 Maths syllabus is designed to focus on helping students acquire knowledge and critical understanding by means of basic concepts, terms, principles, symbols, and mastery of underlying processes and skills, to develop a quantitative and a logical aptitude, acquaint students with different aspects of mathematics used in daily life, to develop an interest in students to study mathematics as a discipline.
Download the given below links for CBSE class 12 Maths revised syllabus and marking scheme.
In mathematics, the theory exam is allocated 80 marks whereas the internal assessment is allocated 20 marks each. The complete practice of maths NCERT books and further solving class 12 maths sample papers and previous year question papers can help boost a student’s confidence.
- Download CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus 2022-232 (Revised)
- Download Deleted Portions of CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Class 12 Maths Marking Scheme 2022-23
|Units||No. of periods||Marks|
|Relation and functions||30||8|
|Vectors and three-dimensional geometry||30||14|
Cbse class 12 Maths Paper Pattern-
|Types of Questions||Marks|
|Part A||Objective Type Questions||24|
|Part B||Descriptive Type Questions||56|
Download CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus- English
English is divided into two parts English Core and English Elective. The CBSE Class 12 English Syllabus is given below to download in pdf format for free.
Class 12 English subject carries 80 marks in theory exam and remaining 20 marks are allocated to class 12 English project and viva which was conducted in School campus only. Class 12 English deleted syllabus can found in the link below.
Students preparing for English Board Exam often find problems in the core syllabus, it is advised to the students to first go through the CBSE class 12 English syllabus and after proper practicing, solve English sample papers and class 12 English important questions to boost confidence for Board Exam.
- Download CBSE Class 12 English Core Syllabus 2022-23 (Revised)
- Download CBSE Class 12 English Elective Syllabus 2022-23 (Revised)
- Download Deleted Portions of CBSE Class 12 English Core Syllabus 2022-23
- Download Deleted Portions of CBSE Class 12 English Elective Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Class 12 English Marking Scheme 2022-23
- English Core
|Literature textbooks and supplementary reading text||30|
|Assessment of listening and speaking skills||20|
- English Elective
|Creative writing and applied grammar||30|
Download CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus- Physical Education
Download the revised CBSE class 12 physical education syllabus 2022-23 in a pdf format from this page.
Physical Education is a scoring subject but only if the students have prepared well for it. The weightage of physical education is divided into theory with 70 marks and practical with 30 marks each. Students are advised to go through NCERT books and Physical Education Sample Papers to boost their confidence for Board Exam.
- Download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education books pdf 2023-24
- Download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2022-23 (Revised)
- Download Deleted Portions of CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Marking Scheme 2022-23
|Unit 1||Planning in sports||70|
|Unit 2||Sports and nutrition|
|Unit 3||Yoga and lifestyle|
|Unit 4||Physical education and sports for CWSN|
|Unit 5||Children and women in sports|
|Unit 6||Tests and measurement in sports|
|Unit 7||Physiology and injuries in sports|
|Unit 8||Biomechanics and sports|
|Unit 9||Psychology and sports|
|Unit 10||Training in sports|
Download CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus- Entrepreneurship
Download the revised CBSE class 12 entrepreneurship syllabus 2022-23 in a pdf format from this page.
- Download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2022-23 (Revised)
- Download Deleted Portions of CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Marking Scheme 2022-23
Download CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus- Hindi
Hindi is divided into two parts Hindi Core and Hindi Elective. The CBSE Class 12 Hindi Syllabus 2022-23 is given below to download in pdf format for free.
Hindi is often not a likable subject for students, but students can still score above average marks only by going through the entire syllabus thoroughly and practice writing regularly, students should also go through the cbse class 12 hindi Sample Papers to boost their confidence.
- Download CBSE Class 12 Hindi Core Syllabus 2022-23 (Revised)
- Download CBSE Class 12 Hindi Elective Syllabus 2022-23 (Revised)
- Download Deleted Portions of CBSE Class 12 Hindi Core Syllabus 2022-23
- Download Deleted Portions of CBSE Class 12 Hindi Elective Syllabus 2022-23
Download CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus- Computer Science
Download the revised CBSE Class 12 Computer Science syllabus 2022-23 in a pdf format from this page.
- Download CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Syllabus 2022-23 (Revised)
- Download Deleted Portions of CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Marking Scheme 2022-23
|Unit-1: Programming and Computational Thinking-2||30|
|Unit-2: Computer Networks||15|
|Unit-3: Data Management-2||15|
|Unit-4: Society, Law and Ethics-2||10|
Download CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus- Legal Studies
Download the revised CBSE class 12 Legal Studies syllabus 2022-23 in a pdf format from this page.
- Download CBSE Class 12 Legal Studies Syllabus 2022-23 (Revised)
- Download Deleted Portions of CBSE Class 12 Legal Studies Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Class 12 Legal Studies Marking Scheme 2022-23
|Unit-1: Theory and Nature of Political Institutions||15|
|Unit-2:Nature and sources of law||15|
|Unit-3: Historical Evolution of Indian Legal System||10|
|Unit-4: Judiciary: Constitutional, Civil and Criminal Courts and Process||20|
|Unit-5: Family Justice System||20|
|Project on unit 2||20|
Download CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus 2022-23: for All Languages
The CBSE allows students to choose any one language as an elective subject or a core subject. Therefore Vidya Setu provides the latest and updated CBSE syllabus for class 12th commerce in all languages in a pdf format.
|CBSE Class 12 Language Subjects (2022-23)||Download Links|
Download CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus- Skill Subjects
The Central Board of Secondary Education has started offering skill courses to upgrade the skills and proficiency of the young generation.This will help students to shape their proper careers by learning the basics of various skill sectors. The download pdf links for the CBSE class 12 commerce syllabus of all the skill subjects are given below.
|CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus of Skills Subjects||Download PDF|
|Typography and computer application||Click Here|
|Geospatial technology||Click Here|
|Financial market management||Click Here|
|Beauty and wellness||Click Here|
|Food and production||Click Here|
|Front office operations||Click Here|
CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus 2022-23: Important Details
- Candidates preparing for the CBSE Class 12th exam 2022-23, must prepare each and every topic of the syllabus.
- Students must revise the chapter thoroughly before the exams and must go through the important questions very well.
- Students must study according to the revised paper pattern. The Revised Question paper pattern 2022-23 consists of three categories- very short answers type questions, short answers type questions and long answers type questions.
CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus- Steps to Download
Students can even download the CBSE class 12 Commerce Syllabus from the official website of the CBSE. To easily download the CBSE Class 12 commerce syllabus 2022-23 from the official website follow the steps given below.
Step 1 – Visit the official website cbse.gov.in.
Step 2 – On the home page, you will see the option of ‘Board Exams’. Click on the tab, a drop-down menu will appear.
Step 3 – Now click on the option ‘Syllabus’
Step 4 – Select the ‘Secondary curriculum 11th-12th’ option. Then choose ‘Academic Elective (group-A). The list of subjects will now open on the screens.
Step 5 – Click on the subject names to download the syllabus for the respective subject.
Step 6 – Click on the download button and save the syllabus in pdf format.
CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus (2022-23): Grading Scheme
As per the CBSE curriculum, the grades and marks of the class 12 exam are awarded to students on the basis of a 9-point grading system. Check out the Assessment scheme of CBSE class 12 upcoming exam 2022-23 given below.
|CBSE Class 12 Grading Scheme|
|A-1||Top 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|A-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|B-1||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|B-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|C-1||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|C-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|D-1||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
|D-2||Next 1/8th of the passed candidates|
CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus- Important Questions
For the preparation of the CBSE class 12 Commerce exam 2022-23, students need to prepare well for the three very important subjects of the commerce stream (Accountancy, Business Studies, and Economics). Given below are the important topics of all the main subjects of the commerce stream. Go through all the important questions to score good marks in the exam.
- Download the Important Questions for Accountancy
- Download the Important Questions for Business Studies
- Download the Important Questions for Economics
Download PDF CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers for Commerce Subjects with Solutions
It is very important to solve the CBSE class 12 sample papers before exams. By solving sample papers students get to know about their preparation level for the upcoming exams. It develops confidence in the students to appear for the exam. Therefore, download the CBSE class 12 sample papers for all subjects of commerce in a pdf format from the given link below.
|Subjects||Sample Question Papers||Answers|
CBSE Class 12 Commerce Books 2022-23
As per the CBSE Curriculum, the prescribed books for the CBSE Class 12 Commerce 2022-23 are mentioned below.
|CBSE Class 12 Commerce Books 2022-23||Author/Publisher|
|Part A double-entry bookkeeping by T.S. Grewal||Sultan Chand|
|Health & Physical Education Textbook||Saraswati|
|Informatics Practices by Sumita Arora||Dhanpat Rai|
Why Downloading CBSE Class 12 Commerce Syllabus from Vidya Setu Learning?
The advantages of downloading the CBSE class 12 commerce syllabus from this page are given below:
- Free PDF Link to Download- Vidya Setu does not charge a single amount from students to provide the information. Students can download the free pdf of the CBSE class 12 commerce syllabus for the upcoming exam.
- Detailed Information- Vidya Setu is curated to provide detailed information on the CBSE curriculum in an effective manner. From CBSE class 12 commerce syllabus to make students analyze the course structure, marks distribution, subject wise topic weightage, etc all are explained well by Vidya Setu.
- 100% Correct and Authentic- It is very necessary for the students to know the Revised syllabus only announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Vidya Setu only provides data from the authentic source which is CBSE.nic.in. We do not provide any information with discrepancies and mistakes. Vidya Setu is one of the most trusted and preferred educational platforms for online education.
- Latest and Updated Information– Vidya Setu has dedicated professionals who are always updated with the latest CBSE curriculum and NCERT instructions. Any change initiated by the Central Board of Secondary Education in the course structure will be updated by Vidya Setu.
It is smart to read only what is relevant for May 2022-23exams. A study from the right books updated here. Check the marking scheme and accordingly schedule the study time accordingly for a smart way of learning.
Students should download the complete CBSE class 12 Commerce Syllabus from the list and save time and effort. The ideal way of doing it is to mark the syllabus boldly in your NCERT books and notes and skip those chapters while preparing for exams. For all the recent updates on Class 12 and 11 for the CBSE board, State board, Vidya Setu is the best online portal for free. We are working towards building a strong educational foundation among young students who can take the nation on pride.
Direct pdf links to Download the CBSE class 12 commerce syllabus (2022-23)
|CBSE Class 12 Subjects (2022-23)||Download Links|
Q1. What is the CBSE 12th commerce subject list?
The students of the commerce stream have to choose 1 language subject from Hindi and English. Accounts, Economics, and Business studies are 3 compulsory CBSE subjects for class 12 commerce. Students prefer to choose an Entrepreneurship subject to enhance their managerial and business skills.
Q2. How can I prepare for 12Ith commerce?
- While studying for Commerce subjects, the student should consider the following points that can help them achieve good marks in exams
- Memorize the Accounts formula and economics laws through flashcards and diagrams.
- Make individual notes of every topic of business studies and which define their role, their properties, their advantage, and more
- Make charts of properties and formulas for quick references.
- Should practice more problems from the exercises.
- Students should prepare clear graphs and charts to understand the basic concepts of microeconomics.
- Should have a clear understanding of all the chapters
- Should follow the word limit while answering questions.
Q3. How many books are there in commerce Class 12?
Books for commerce subjects are provided by NCERT in both Hindi and English language.
- The student should consider Accountancy -I Class XII NCERT Publication -not for profit organization and partnership accounts book for Accounts part A syllabus.
- The student should consider Accountancy -2 Class XII NCERT Publication -Company accounts and analysis of profits Book for Accounts part A syllabus.
- The student can download the Computerised Accounts Book to complete the optional part b syllabus of class 12th Accounts for 2022.
- The student should consider Business studies Part 1–Principle and function of Management book for Business Studies part A syllabus.
- The student should consider Business studies Part 2–Business Finance and Marketing book for BST part B syllabus.
- The student should consider Macroeconomics, NCERT book for economics part A syllabus.
- The student should consider Indian Economic Development, NCERT book for class11th economics part B syllabus.
Q4. Which is the best guide for Class 12I CBSE Commerce Subjects?
Join Vidyasetu for a clear and proper understanding of Commerce subjects. We are the best guide for students of classes 12 and 12I of the CBSE board.