Download CBSE Sociology Sample Paper Class 12 PDF
CBSE class 12 sociology exam will conduct on 28th May’21. Class 12th students who have to appear for the class 12th board sociology exam 2021 must start their preparation now, as time is fleeting very fast. Class 12 is very crucial for every student. They need to prepare very well for the CBSE class 12th board exam.
VidyaSetu provides candidates with CBSE with solutions. By solving the sociology sample paper class 12 students can check their preparation level for the upcoming sociology exam. Previous year’s sociology papers will provide better insight for the CBSE class 12 board exam. Also, students can enrich their writing skills, and get familiar with the answer writing method.
For attempting, CBSE class 12 board exam sociology paper students need to understand how many words they need to answer the questions according to the marks allocation.
CBSE has made some major changes in the exam pattern this year. So, before looking towards the CBSE sociology sample paper class 12, let’s focus on the marking scheme of the CBSE sociology sample paper class 12. Students looking for other art subject sample paper-like History Class 12 Sample Paper can be found here.
Students can download a PDF of the detailed marking scheme for the sociology sample paper class 12. Click Here.
- More Number of Objective Type Questions- This year CBSE has increased the objective questions. Out of 80 marks paper, only 60 marks will be allotted to subjective questions. There will be more MCQs. This year, the CBSE has focused on lessening the burden of lengthy paper in exams. Now, Students can score high in their CBSE class 12 sociology exam 2021.
- Increased Number of Internal Choices- CBSE has increased the number of internal choice by 33%. Students will have the option to select the question for which they are more confident. Henceforth, this will lead to scoring more in the CBSE class 12 exams.
Download CBSE SOCIOLOGY Sample Paper Class 12
CBSE Sociology Sample Paper class 12 – General Instructions:
General Instructions: Read the following instructions very carefully and strictly follow them:
- The question paper comprises three Sections – A, B, and C.
- Section A – 20 marks
- Section B – 30 marks
- Section C- 30 marks
- There are 10 questions in the question paper. All questions are compulsory.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in one question in Section A, four questions in Section B and three questions in Section C. Make your choice correctly.
- However, separate instructions are given with each section and question, wherever necessary.
- Do not exceed the prescribed word limit while answering the questions.
Why candidates are advised to solve the CBSE sample paper?
- It helps students by knowing what kind of questions can come in the sociology studies examination.
- Students will be aware of the marking scheme and the question pattern.
- Candidates can analyze their preparation for the coming exam by solving previous year question papers.
- Candidates even practice how to manage time during exams.
We hope that CBSE class 12th candidates have found the CBSE sample paper for sociology class 12 beneficial for preparation for the sociology exam. Stay tuned with VidyaSetu, and it will keep you updated and tuned for all the information regarding CBSE.