CBSE Improvement Exam 2021 For Class 10th And 12th
Results are Out! When it comes to looking at your final mark sheet, and you become dissatisfied, then the CBSE Improvement Exams come into the picture.
CBSE Improvement Exams are important for students who feel that they have not performed well and could do even better. Students eagerly wait for the CBSE Improvement Exam 2021. CBSE Improvement Exams are one such opportunity for students to show their complete caliber in the exams and score much better than the last exam. Students have to study the regular syllabus for every subject and appear for the Improvement Exam.
Students can follow VidyaSetu for the daily updates on CBSE Improvement Exams which are updated on the official website. VidyaSetu Learnings is one such Free Online Library of resources for Class 10th and 12th. The authentic site aims to make students’ education journey easier by providing FREE Online Classes for Class 10th and 12th Boards.
CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam 2020 Date is yet to be updated by the CBSE Board. While students can check the CBSE Class 12 Results 2021 and check their performance. For appearing for the 2021 improvement examination the students can fill CBSE Improvement Exam 2021 Application Form 2021.
- TABLE OF CONTENT
- CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam 2021 Date
- CBSE Improvement Exam Application Form 2021: Procedure
- Improvement Application Fee
- CBSE Improvement Exam Rules 2021
- CBSE Improvement Exam Admit Card 2021
- CBSE Improvement Exam Question Paper
- CBSE Improvement Exam Syllabus 2021
- CBSE Improvement Exam Pattern 2021
- CBSE Improvement Exam Practicals’ 2021
- Result of 2020 CBSE Improvement Exam
- FAQs for CBSE Improvement Exams 2021
Let’s proceed with more information on CBSE Improvement Exam 2021:
What Is the CBSE Improvement Exam in Class 10th and 12th?
- After passing the examination one can opt for the improvement exams for one subject and more (in the succeeding year).
- If any student got failed, then he/she needs to appear for the Compartment Exams.
- The Examination for Improvement can be held in the following year.
- As per the CBSE Board provision, there is no rule for students to appear for the improvement exam in the subject one has failed.
Eligibility Criteria For CBSE Improvement Exam 2021
Students who have passed CBSE Board Exams can fill the CBSE Improvement Exam 2021 Application Form if they want to improve their CBSE results. They can choose any subject and their respective forms. If they wish to fill in more than one subject, then they are permitted to give more than one Improvement exam. Both candidates of Private and Regular are eligible to fill the CBSE Improvement Exam 2021 Form.
CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam 2021 Date
Students can check out the CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam 2020 Date from the following table. This table includes all the necessary events for class 12 2021 with its proper date announced by the CBSE Board.
|CBSE Class 12 Final exams Date||4th May 2021|
|CBSE Class 12 Result Date 2021||July 15, 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Improvement Application Last Date 2021||to be announced|
|Improvement Admit Card Date 2021||to be announced|
|Improvement Exam Date 2021||August 2021|
|CBSE 12th Improvement Result Date 2021||August 2021|
|Improvement Result verification of Marks||August 2021|
|Dates to apply for photocopy of answer sheet||August 2021|
|Dates to apply for Re-evaluation||September 2021|
CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam 2020 Date
Students can check out the CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam 2020 Date in the below table. The table consists of all the necessary details for the Class 12 Improvement Exam required to be known by CBSE students.
|Exam Name||CBSE Improvement Exam 2020|
|Application Starts||24th October|
|Last Date||11 November, 5 pm|
|Link for Form Filling||Click Here|
|Join CBSE Online Classes||Subscribe To Improve Your Marks|
|Download Reduced Syllabus 2020||Click Here|
|Download Sample Question Paper 2020||Class 10th Sample Question Papers|
|View Improvement Exam Result 2020||Click Here|
CBSE Improvement Exam Application Form 2021: Procedure
The CBSE Improvement Exam 2021 Application Form can be purchased by the students appearing for the Board Exams in class 10th and 12th. The improvement exam form date will be soon released. For the CBSE Improvement 2021, the complete procedure is stated below.
- The CBSE Students can directly visit the CBSE Authentic Website or directly click here.
- Students can find the ‘Apply Online to Improvement Exam’ link on the HomePage. Click to Proceed.
- Students can find CBSE Improvement Exam 2021 Application Form Online and fill in the details
- In the very first text box one can enter the CBSE roll no of 2020-21.
- In the main second text box, one has to enter the 5 digit school number. (in case, you are a private candidate, you don’t have a school number, you can provide this digit- 99999.
- Students can enter their Exam Center Code, students can refer to their admit card 2020-21. Once they have filled the Improvement form, students will get a new CBSE Improvement Exam Admit Card 2020.
- Students can click on the Proceed Button and fill in the required details.
- Now, it’s come to the payment. Students can either pay online or can visit banks or Emitra for the E-Challan.
- Do not forget to note down “Application Number” and “Roll Number”.
- Follow the instructions till it shows “Confirmation Page”.
- Now, students can download the confirmed Improvement Application Form and are free to get printout for Exams.
Improvement Application Fee
- Rs 300/- is the CBSE Improvement Exam Application Fee.
- Application Fee for Improvement Exam can be paid Either Online Mode or through the Bank’s Challan.
Note from CBSE Board 2021:
While filling the form, if the fee amount is debited from your account and your status is not the application is not updated, then CBSE advises, DO NOT TRY PAYING THE FREE AGAIN. Students should not change the payment mode if the Fee Amount is deducted.
CBSE Improvement Exam Rules 2021
There are some CBSE Improvement Exam Rules for 2021 Exams that are announced by the CBSE Board. Students can find it below:
- Only those Class 10th and 12th students can appear for the CBSE Improvement Exam who have passed 2020-21 examinations.
- For the improvement paper, one subject and more can be chosen by the students.
- CBSE charges Rs 300/- per CBSE Improvement Exam 2021, so the application fee may vary according to the number of subjects chosen for the Improvement Exam.
- After the release of the 2021 improvement mark sheet, the improved result can be preferred by the students.
CBSE Improvement Exam Admit Card 2021
At least 15-20 days before the main exams, the Central Board of Secondary Education will publish CBSE Improvement Exam Admit Card 2021. The board has yet to announce the CBSE Improvement Exam Admit Card 2021 Date. Due to COVID, the 2019-20 final exams were delayed, while the new session of 2020-21 was completely online-based. Students will be soon updated on this website, as well as students can ask their class teachers for the same.
Class 12 students need to check on for the CBSE Improvement Exam Hall Ticket 2021. In case, students miss the release date of the Admit Card, no need to worry as CBSE provides Admit Card Online for a definite time period. So, downloading the Admit Card is very important for students to appear in the main improvement exam. After downloading, students should check their Application Number, Roll Number, and Name.
Some of the Important Dates are given below:
|CBSE Improvement Exam Admit card 2021 Releasing Date||to be announced|
|CBSE Improvement Exam Class 10th||to be announced|
|CBSE Improvement Exam||August 2021 (Expected)|
|CBSE Improvement Exam Result Date||to be announced|
CBSE Improvement Exam Question Paper
The previous year’s question paper of the CBSE Improvement Exam can be found on the CBSE‘s official site. The question papers for the main examinations are the same as the Improvement Exam Question Papers. Students only need to practice the whole CBSE Class 10th and 12th Syllabus before appearing for the CBSE Improvement Exam 2021.
Generally, it is noticed that CBSE Improvement Exam Question Papers are more simple and easy than the main exam question paper. But still, students need to give study more sincerely, while appearing for the Improvement test.
CBSE Improvement Exam Syllabus 2021
The CBSE Improvement Exam Syllabus 2021 is the same as the Syllabus of the main Board Exams 2021. Students can simply revise their whole syllabus prescribed by the CBSE Board to score improved marks in this exam.
Students can also practice CBSE Class 12 Sample Question Papers 2021 for scoring well in the Improvement Exam. It is an Old Saying yet Gold, “Practice makes a man perfect”.
CBSE Improvement Exam Pattern 2021
Students can check the regular CBSE Class 12 Exam Pattern 2021 for referring to the CBSE Improvement Exam Pattern 2021. For the improvement examination in the exam pattern, no changes are there.
Students can download the Exam Pattern from the official website and get the complete information for the same. Exam Pattern is very important for students to know because this can guide them to focus on the high weightage topics first, and later on the low weightage units.
CBSE Improvement Exam Practicals’ 2021
CBSE has not yet updated the CBSE Improvement Exam Practicals for 2021 Examinations. In 2020, no Improvement practicals were held, possibly due to covid crises. This year, CBSE will surely hold the improvement Practical Exams, for which students need to prepare for it.
The syllabus for Class 10 and 12th Improvement Exams is the same as the regular syllabus for practicals. Students need to work hard on the viva to be confident while replying to any answer.
Result of 2020 CBSE Improvement Exam
After the announcement of the CBSE Improvement Exam 2020 Result, students will get their mark sheet through the Online Process. The New Result or Marksheet will be issued only when students have scored better this time from the last exam. This means that if students performed better and secured more marks than the previous main exam, then only his improvement result will be valid. Students can download the soft copy from CBSE Official Site.
The process for getting the Hard Copy generally takes 1 month, because of the time-taking procedure. By respective regional CBSE offices, it is personally sent to the respective students.
Students can check their CBSE Improvement Exam 2020 Result through the following website:
Students can refer to the above article for the CBSE Improvement Exam 2021 for Class 10th and 12th. In the above article, you will find CBSE Improvement Exam 2021 Application Form Date, Syllabus, Question Paper, Sample Papers, Exam Pattern, DateSheet, and Result Date. Students need to practice more for the Improvement Exams because the Improvement Exam Marksheet is only valid if a student has got improvement in the Marks.
FAQs for CBSE Improvement Exams 2021
Q1. How many times can a class 12 student appear for the Improvement Exam?
A1. Students can only appear one time per subject for the Improvement Exam.
Q2. Can students appear for more than one subject Improvement Exam?
A2. Yes, CBSE allows students to fill the CBSE Improvement Exam 2021 Application Form for more than one subject.
Q3.At what time can one apply for the CBSE Improvement Exam 2021?
A3. Just after the CBSE Class 12th Results, CBSE announces CBSE Improvement Exam 2021 Application Form Date, for students who are willing to appear for the Improvement Exam for any subject.
Q4. What is the fee for the CBSE Improvement Exam 2021?
A3. Rs 300/- is per subject Improvement Exam Fee.
Q5. Does the CBSE Improvement Exam Syllabus 2021 Change?
A5. Students can simply study their regular 2021 syllabus for the CBSE Improvement Exam. There’s no change in the syllabus.
Leave a comment