CBSE Class 12 Previous Year Question Papers (PDF Download)
Hey students, if you are worried about your studies even after reading the textbooks of each subject then solve these CBSE class 12 previous year question papers and learn simultaneously about the important topics of every chapter. In this article, you will find all CBSE class 12 previous year question papers. Solve these question papers carefully to score good marks in class 12th board examinations.
The questions comprise of all the subjects including, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Biology and so on. So start resolving and practising CBSE 12th previous year question paper to get acquainted with similar types of questions for solutions in the CBSE 12th exams. Vidya Setu is the pathfinder to higher education, and the institution always helps and supports the students to get rid of tension and ensures peace of mind during study.
Here is the Table from where you can directly download Sample Papers for your practice.
Make a Routine to Practice Yourself Resolving Previous Years Question Papers.
Here are some 7 Tips that will enliven you to score above 90percent marks in subjects.
- As the Internet is ruling the academic world too, you can find your study and practice more and more interesting anything, anytime, anywhere. It will save your finances to purchase such costly books of several authors to read for your learning process.
- Solve the previous year’s question papers one by one, and you’ll find that you are in the examination hall.
- Take one subject at a time and resolve it completely, even if it takes hours, and days to finish it completely. Then switch to the other subject.
- Resolving the question papers, analysing your answers, and being a checker for yourself. As you score 90 plus, you might feel that you can do it and you are a genius.
- Never boost your confidence level up, memorise every inch of the chapter and lessons thoroughly, and keep a remembrance of every question you have already answered and which you could not.
- Start practicing with a definite resolution for the questions you found difficulties in resolving. Recapture yourself, why you could not resolve on time. Be an educator for yourself.
- Solving these previous year question papers class 12 will predict you to score high marks in your final examination.
As you have glanced through the 7 Tips of scoring high marks, you must also give importance to the English subject as it’s an international language, it also acts as a booster for scoring high percentage of marks. Devote your full one day for English subject for Literature, and Grammar both. Time management also plays an important role in answering questions from the sample papers. Restrict yourself in managing time with relevant and specific answers. Make good use of your handwriting. Follow the instructions before solving any questions related to the question paper and follow the marks provided in each question. You will be able to know whether to write briefly or lengthy.
Additionally, writing an innovative piece of answers in your own words keeping the meaning of the sample answers shall provide you with additional marks. Keep in mind, when the examiner is checking the answer script, if any meaningful answer comes with a good piece of handwriting, the impression of the answer script goes in your favour to score additional high marks.
3 Bonus Tips
- Deactivate your Facebook or Instagram Account for around 3 months, forget that you had one. Scoring for a 90 plus percentage is not a matter of a joke, you will have to study, learn, and practice as indicated above in the article.
- Never leave the examination hall before the time scheduled. Make a revision of your answer script, and you know making the revision might indicate to you that there is a mistake. Rectify at that moment only.
- Have a good sound sleep before the examination, and on the examination day try to keep your head cool and focus on the particular subject of the day. You will win!
To End Up
The descriptive article provides the relevant information regarding CBSE Class 12 Previous Year Question Papers and guides the young aspiring students with basic concepts on how to resolve the previous year’s question papers for practicing. The experienced and qualified Faculties of Vidya Setu ensure 100percent cooperation and support to the aspiring students to appear for the final examination without tension and boosts confidence in them. For consultation and inquiry, you may call, at +91 78218 21250 and make a prior Appointment with the authorized subject teacher of VIDYA SETU for sharing your queries with instant solutions.