CBSE Class 12 English Project PDF Guide 2022-23
Do you want to know the whole details regarding the CBSE Class 12 English Project? Here, Students can find the complete details on the Project Report File in this PDF.
English is a Theory Subject in Class 12 CBSE. It doesn’t have any practical exam during the Final Examinations. So, there’s no such Report File to be made for the English Project Of Class 12.
CBSE Class 12 English Project includes a 20 Marks exam conducted by the school testing the Reading, Listening and Speaking Skills and the Writing Skills of the students. If students have scored well in the 20 Marks in these skills exams that come under the Class 12 English Project 2022-23, then you can easily increase the final English percentage for the Main Exams. Latest Update Regarding class 12 English Project Work According to CBSE’s new guidelines, students who earlier had to go to their respective schools for project submissions can now directly submit to the CBSE’s official website. Due to increasing Covid cases, CBSE is taking every possible action in view to keep the students and teachers safe. You can visit the link below to submit your class 12 projects. Visit Link- Submission for Cbse class 12 Project Work
English Core is the general Exam for all the streams in Class 12 including Arts, Commerce, and Science. CBSE Class 12th English Project 2022-23 is the same for all students. While preparing for the English exam, students can go through CBSE Class 12 English Syllabus 2022-23 to start studying the whole course prescribed by the CBSE Board.
Students can also practice CBSE Class 12 English Sample Papers 2022-23 as it is always said, Practice Makes a Man Perfect. Class 12 English Exam Date is announced by the CBSE Board which is 4th May’21, which is approaching soon.
Class 12 English Core Internal Assessment & Weightage
|Specifications of Project||Weightage in Marks|
|Marks Distribution on the basis of Assessment|
|A. Specific Objectives of Reading||5|
|B. Listening and Speaking||5|
|C. Specific Objectives of Writing (500 Words)||10|
Download CBSE Class 12 English Project PDF Syllabus
Students can download the CBSE Class 12 English Project PDF Syllabus to get the complete details about the English project class 12 CBSE 2022-23.
A. Specific Objectives of Reading
Students are expected to develop the following study skills:
- Skim for main ideas and scan for details
- Refer to dictionaries, encyclopedia, thesaurus, and academic reference material in any format.
- Select and extract relevant information, using reading skills of skimming and scanning.
- understand the writer’s purpose and tone
- Comprehend the difference between the literal and the figurative
- Differentiate between claims and realities, facts and opinions, form business opinions on the basis of the latest trends available.
- Comprehend technical language as required in computer-related fields, arrive at a personal conclusion, and logically comment on a given text.
- Specifically, develop the ability to be original and creative in interpreting opinion, develop the ability to be logically persuasive in defending one’s opinion, and making notes based on a text.
B. Listening and Speaking
Speaking needs a very strong emphasis and is an important objective leading to professional competence. Hence, the testing of oral skills must be made an important component of the overall testing pattern. To this end, speaking and listening skills are overly built into the material to guide the teachers in the actualization of the skills.
I. Specific Objectives of Listening & Speaking
Students are expected to develop the ability to:
- Take organized notes on lectures, talks, and listening passages.
- Listen to news bulletins and develop the ability to discuss informally wide-ranging issues like current national and international affairs, sports, business, etc.
- Respond in interviews and participate informal group discussions.
- Make inquiries meaningfully and adequately and respond to inquiries for the purpose of traveling within the country and abroad
- Listen to business news and be able to extract relevant important information. develop public speaking skills.
Also, Check the 9 best study tips to score high marks in Exam.
II. Guidelines for Assessment in Listening and Speaking Skills
- Activities for listening and speaking available at www.cbseacademic.in can be used for developing the listening and speaking skills of students.
- Subject teachers should also refer to books prescribed in the syllabus.
- In addition to the above, teachers may plan their own activities and create their own material for assessing the listening and speaking skills.
2. Parameters for Assessment:
The listening and speaking skills are to be checked on the following parameters:
- Interactive competence (Initiation & turn-taking, relevance to the topic).
- Fluency (cohesion, coherence, and speed of delivery).
- Language (accuracy and vocabulary).
- The practise of listening and speaking skills should be done throughout the academic year.
- The final assessment of the skills is to be done as per the convenience and
- Schedule of the school.
III. Record Keeping:
The record of the activities done and the marks given must be kept for three months after the declaration of the result, for any random checking by the Board. No recording of speaking skills is to be sent to the Board.
C. Specific Objectives of Writing
The students will be able to:
- Write letters to friends, relatives, etc. to write business and official letters.
- Open accounts in post offices and banks. To fill in railway/airline reservation forms.
- Draft notices, advertisements, and design posters effectively and appropriately.
- Write on various issues to institutions seeking relevant information, lodge complaints, express gratitude, or render an apology
- Write applications, fill in application forms, prepare personal bio-data for admission into colleges, universities, entrance tests, and jobs.
- Write informal reports as part of personal letters on functions, programs, and activities held in school (morning assembly, annual day, sports day, etc.)
- Write formal reports for school magazines/events/processes/ or in local newspapers about events or occasions.
- Express opinions, facts, arguments in the form of speech or debates, using a variety of accurate sentence structures
- Draft papers to be presented in symposia.
- Takedown notes from talks and lectures.
- Write examination answers according to the requirement of various subjects.
- Summarise a text.
Topic For Written English Project Work
English Language Paper 1
Length: 500 words
Example Topic 1: Write a review of a cultural program organized by the Interact Club of your school. The amount taken from the sale of tickets is to be given for the welfare of an old-age home.
Example Topic 2: Class 12 English Project Theatre Script/ English Project Class 12 Indianization/ Class 12 English Project Interview Of Ruskin Bond/Class 12 English Project Interview Of Ms. Dhoni, Etc.
These are some of Class 12 English Project 2022-23 Ideas for students that can be used in the CBSE English Project Class 12 File. The very important thing to be noted is, it should be very presentable and decorated smartly.
Also Check: Accounts Project Class 11
Students can find the CBSE Class 12 English Project Guide 2022-23 on this page. English Project comprises 3 basic skills, Reading, Listening & Speaking, and Writing Skills. So, you need to practice for this to get the full 20 Marks for the English Project of Class 12 CBSE. Students can also know CBSE Guidelines to Prepare a Good Project and start preparing a very attractive and well-decorated Language Project for class 12th, 2022-23. We wish you All The Best for the Final Exams. Students can also find the class 12 English previous year question paper free of cost with solutions.
FAQs on CBSE Class 12 English Project Guide 2022-23
Q1. How to prepare CBSE Class 12th English Project 2022-23 Project?
A1. Students need to practice on the 3 main skills:
- Reading Skills
- Listening & Speaking Skills
- Writing Skills
Q2. What is the weightage for CBSE Class 12 English Project?
A2. It comprises 20 Marks, where 5 Marks for Reading, 5 Marks for Listening & Speaking, and 10 Marks for Writing Skills.
Q3. Where Students can get the CBSE Class 12 English Syllabus 2022-23?
A3. Students can get CBSE Class 12 English Syllabus 2022-23.
Q4. How many books are there for CBSE Class 12 English Core?
A4. There are 3 NCERT class 12 English Books, namely;
Leave a comment